Tuesday 6 March 2012

Another Day, Another Disappointment

Last weekend was another frustrating day in the life of a Liverpool supporter. We can't score for love nor money. I'm quite an 'unbiased' Liverpool fan, if such a thing exists and I'm very critical of Kenny Dalglish and I'm about unleash my rage at both him and the players.. Fair enough.....we were missing Gerrard, Agger and Johnson but all the players at the club need a good dose of reality.

We simply can't buy a goal unless of course the oppostion help us. We missed another penalty (after a dive I must say). I got really annoyed to see the ball taken from Charlie Adam when he clearly wanted to take it. Ok, so the lad has missed two penalties this season but he proved at Blackpool that he can score them consistently so instead of shatterring his confidence why couldn't we just let him have it. Of course I'm probably only annoyed because Kuyt missed it and of course scuffed the rebound. Suarez was tormenting again hitting the post twice in the first half. It's becoming a far too familiar sight. I think it's 21 times this season for us.....depressing statistic. I had given up hope of a win at half time when we went in 1-1. I assumed that we would dominate the rest of the game and would fail to score but I didn't expect us to concede so late.

Yeah I thought Charlie Adam should have taken the penalty but in the end he was the worst player on the pitch throughoutt the whole game. Of course clueless Kenny left him on the pitch for the whole game. Made his first sub with about 2 mins to go in normal time. Kenny is no king when it somes to making subs. If you want to win the game then make moves to change the attack. Could have changed the defence too. Old man Carragher tries to mark best striker in the world and fails miserably. Why did we buy Coates? And Danny Wilson for that matter? Future my ass. Try winning some games at home please Kenny!

Top 4??? No hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment