Saturday 19 November 2011

'I Need'

Wow......I could try and write a long post complimenting the gifted Maverick Sabre but then people could get notions that I was in love with the guy! It's not true I swear! You cannot help but love his music. Go on and give it a listen on youtube and then find another track and another and so on until you agree with me. It's just perfection time after time. I had the pleasure of going to his gig in 'The Village' in Dublin and he did not disappoint. He played old and new stuff and left me wondering Where the hell can I get his mix tapes. The soul stuff is just amazing. Looking forward to a fantastic debut album next year. The guy is younger than me which kills me. There's a long list of tracks I'd recommend so I'm not going to bother. But just admire the track that he wrote at 17 years of age. Last Saturday I realised how unfortunate people are to be stuck at home watching x factor when they could be at a gig, listening to these vocals.

No comments:

Post a Comment