Tuesday 1 November 2011

My First Post

Quite excited to start blogging but really don't know what to expect from this. I enjoy voicing my opinions on social networking sites, especially on twitter, but this may give me exposure to an outside world. I've got a lot of time in my hands these days and I intend to use it wisely. Well by that i really mean being more productive with the time i have. I hope to start blogging about a wide range of subjects. From sports, which will generally include rugby and soccer, to music, film and tv. I have a huge passion for some of these subjects and love to get feedback from my articles and possibly get some constructive crticism which may lead into arguments. Also expect me to finish posts with an album I have been listening to lately. At the moment it' Speech Therapy by Speech Debelle. A nice album. I'd rate it 4.5 stars. I hope it's to your taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment